Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lunch Break Post

I made an error in my last post - the Toddler's birthday is not, in fact, tomorrow, but is coming up.  I should probably not write stuff when I'm tired.  Ha.

I'm at work on my lunch break right now.  I just found out what my first paycheck will be, and I'm so excited about it.  Part of me is a little terrified to spend any of it, in case this job doesn't work out, but I think it might for the short-term, at least.  I still haven't figured out who is going to be called what on here, and I don't have very much time at the moment to deal with it.  I'll work on it today, though.  Heh.

There really isn't much going on and my attention span is not the best at the moment because my blood sugar crashed right before lunch and I almost fainted.  Whee!  Also, my lunch is now over, so I shall be going.  I'm going to try to start posting more frequently again.

No comments:

Post a Comment