Friday, July 18, 2014

Dead Blog

So I figured it's probably safe at this point to post this.  I don't think my mother still has the link (or I hope not), so I feel it's safe enough to point anyone who sees this in the direction of the new blog.  I created a new blog and abandoned this one to escape my mother in every aspect of my life that I could possibly manage.  I got tired of being verbally abused on every social media site I used.  (I also completely deleted my old Facebook and sent her the sim card to my old cell phone and never gave her my new address when I moved.)

Anyway, that's why this blog stopped being updated.  And life got ridiculously busy over the course of the last couple years.  And I suck and don't write as much as I'd like.  Here's the link to the new blog:

http://thecrochetingmeteorologist.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment