Saturday, June 30, 2012

This is Probably Not the Update You Were Looking For

I can't talk to anyone about how I am feeling, because that would signify weakness, and I can't be weak. I have to be strong, for myself and everyone around me. I can't tell anyone that I'm the saddest person in the world. I don't even have anything to be sad about. I'm pathetic. I'm nothing. I'm useless. Every day, I get closer and closer to that moment. And then, will I be too much of a coward to actually...?

I don't want to die.

I can't be in my own head anymore. No one can hear me. No one can see me. I am not me. I don't feel like a person.

I have no reason to be in this much pain.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes being strong for yourself is just letting go. Look up twloha.com and lovegivesmehope.com but mainly twloha. Please? Then talk to me.

    ReplyDelete